Welcome! My name is Shuguang Chen.
I am a 3rd-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at the University of Houston. I work at Research in Text Understanding and Analysis of Language (RiTUAL) lab, supervised by Dr. Thamar Solorio. My research interests lie in the field of Natural Language Processing, with a special focus on named entity recognition and linguistic code-switching.
- University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, 2019 - present
- Advisor: Dr. Thamar Solorio
- Beijing Forestry University, Beijing China
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2014 - 2018
- Thesis: Music Generation Using Recurrent Neural Networks